WE WILL OPEN OUR DOORS ON TUESDAY 2ND JUNE
TUESDAY to SATURDAY 10AM to 2PM
CLOSED SUNDAYS & MONDAYS (RESTRICTED HOURS & DAYS IN JUNE)
YOU CAN STILL BROWSE ONLINE, TELEPHONE OR EMAIL US TO ORDER
You can contact us by email at email@example.com at any time and we will respond within 24 hours.
For telephone enquiries, please call our shop on 01392 950 920, please leave a message if we do not answer immediately.
From Tuesday 2nd June you can pop in to our store in person, as we will be back open (we are classified as a HOMEWARE store). Restricted days and hours during June. Please call us if you would like to make a timed appointment, so we can help plan your visit beforehand.
Please contact us to discuss any requirements you may have, our delivery and installation service into your home is now back up and running.
We are keeping a close eye on all existing customer orders and monitoring their progress with our suppliers.
Many of our suppliers are soon to start production and distribution once more in June and July, so some lead times will start to fall. Unfortunately the period of suspension will no doubt delay original order timescales.
WHEN YOU VISIT OUR STORE (FROM MONDAY 8TH JUNE)
1. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home. We will be delighted to welcome you back when you are feeling better.
2. Try and shop alone or just with your household shopping buddy where possible.
3. Use the hand sanitiser on entry to our store.
4. Maintain the 2m distancing rule by keeping an eye on the floor markers and directional arrows, remember some parts of our showroom are more narrow than others.
5. Finish any food or drink before entering.
6. At busy times we may ask you to wait outside before entering.
7. Please be patient, we are learning, on a daily basis, on how best to serve you in the safest possible way in our historic building.
WHAT WE ARE DOING IN OUR STORE
1. Our store, phones, credit card machine and desks are cleaned regularly through the day with anti-bacterial cleaners.
2. If you have borrowed fabric or flooring samples these will be disinfected on their return.
3. Our opening hours are currently restricted to allow us time to clean and prepare the store each day.
4. We will cut down on paper by using email, and remove the use of cash as much possible by asking you to pay by card or bank transfer.
HOME VISITS, DELIVERIES & FITTING SERVICES
We now have started organising existing orders which require delivery and installation inside your property.
We continue to follow advice from the government and will make contact-free delivery for some new online, telephone or existing orders which have arrived into our warehouse. We can also now arrange some home visits such as measuring up for flooring. If in doubt, please contact us to discuss your requirement.
1. DELIVERY & INSTALLATION OF GOODS
Where possible we will deliver to your doorstep or to a garage or outbuilding. For some more complicated orders and depending on your location, we can now plan the delivery and installation of goods within your property. We cannot remove old furniture or beds for new orders. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
2. ON ARRIVAL
We follow government guidelines on social distancing and hygiene procedures when delivering and installing goods into your property, including the regular use of hand sanitiser, as well as the wearing of face coverings where it is deemed necessary. You will be asked to remain in another part of or away from your property during our visit.
We will ask for payment of your order prior to arrival. Following successful completion of your delivery we will photograph the goods as proof of delivery.
3. COVID-19 SYMPTOMS & ISOLATING
If you are isolating because you or someone in your household currently shows symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been asked to shield at home as you are part of a more vulnerable group, then unfortunately we cannot yet enter your property unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household.
Alternatively, you may now collect your order from our shop, by appointment only.
Take care of yourselves and we thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times.